Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Black Friday Sales at VDBC

Are you ready for Thanksgiving, Do you have your Turkey and all the fixing already. Well if you do, that means your ready for the Black Friday shopping deals. But make sure you stop by the VDBC forum for sales starting Thursday. My sale will run Thursday through Sunday, so make sure you stop by.



Also, stop by my Challenge that ends Wed at mid night. I will draw 2 winners on Thursday. All you have to do for a chance to win one file is, Post your favorite Thanksgiving Memories in the forum thread, and if you want a chance to win both files post a thanks giving layout or card using one of the fall files in store. And If you want to win both and a bonus file, use one of my fall files in store.

Hope to see you there.
Sharon

No comments :