Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, November 12, 2009

ATTENTION: Creative Team Call

Hello every one,

Im looking for a few people to use my files to create layouts, projects, cards, and so on. Im looking for some one that loves to post to yahoo groups, and the VDBC, if not a member already, you will need to register so you can post there.

I will provide you with a free cutter file, and in return you provide me with a picture of the finished product. So I can post the picture (With your name on it) on my blog, forum, my store, etc.

You are only required to do one a month, but more would be up to you. Get one, turn in one, get another, turn in another, and so on.

If your interested in helping me with this. Please email me at RSMobleys Designs

Please tell me a little about yourself, I will ask you for some samples of your favorite creations done with cutter files. And tell you a little more about the position.

Thank you for stopping by,
Sharon

No comments :