Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a beautiful day!

One because im actually out of bed today, I have been in bed since Saturday with a bad cold. No not swine flu, I just get sick like this when I leave the house more then once a week. Im working on my 3rd box of puff plus tissues, But feeling a little better to get out of bed.

I saw the most beautiful thing this morning. I have been thinking of my Christmas cards for this year, and I want to do a cardinal. And I was just standing at the kitchen sink, and seen the brightest red Cardinal in my tree right by the window, So beautiful. I also see that my Hibiscus that have not bloomed at all this year are now in bloom.

Seeing these beautiful things this morning give me hope that im on the mend as I was able to get out of bed and see these beautiful things.

Now just need to clean my house that has been neglected for the past week. Man it dont pay to get sick. I still have several files to test cut and get working on my christmas card and finish wedding invitations.

Hopefully this weekend I will get caught up as we canceled our camping trip as im sick, and Monday starts our next few months of doctor visits, Monday is preop registration, Tuesday is surgery for DH second cochlear implant. He will be off work for 3 weeks. Wish him well.

Man, so much to do. So little time.

Back soon,
Sharon

No comments :