Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, October 8, 2009

"Shout Out To SheetLoad"

Have you seen this months Sheet Load of Cards issue. All I can say is WOW! I loved my first issue last month, and love this month even more.



These issues give you the choice of making one card or making 10 at a time. It gives you all instructions on supplies needed to make either. And several sample cards made by some talented people.

Be sure to check them out,
Sharon M

No comments :