Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Not So Crafty This Week!

Well, I was hoping today was the day to get out of bed, but it's not looking to good so far. I have been in bed since Saturday with the flu I think, but not 100% sure as, this happens every time I leave the house more then once in a week, and yep, I had lunch with scrapping friends 2 times last week, and went to the grocery store and Joanns. And now I'm paying for it, So it must be a CFIDS flair up. As no one else is sick I know.

So, I was hoping to post a free file for y'all this week, but I don't like to post with out test cutting first. I did have Nancy test cut it for me(Thank you so much Nancy, that was sweet of you), as I had some small parts and wanted to make sure they cut easy, But they didn't, so I changed the file but have not test cut it yet to make sure its easy to cut. So hopefully in a few days, I will get to it.

But while I'm laid up in bed, it gave me time to play with my KNK software and I made 4 Halloween overlays this week, Just need to test cut.

Im also still working on that big announcement. Its a big decision for me. So taking my time with it. I will keep you posted.

Back in a few days hopefully,
Sharon

No comments :