Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My New Stamps

Today I spent the day with my friend Jill, we went shopping and had lunch at our favorite place. I was really good and only bought 2 stamp set and one pack of black 12 x 12 card stock for a the 2nd Halloween overlay I made yesterday, I realized, I only have 8.5 x 11 card stock from my days of cutting on the craft robo, so looks like I will have to stock up If I keep making Overlays. LOL! I will have a free file for y'all after I get it test cut.

I think I told y'all before, I have an addiction to Inkadinkado stamp sets, One because, they have every thing from cute stamps to fancy stamps. I love the images that have big spaces to color.

Today I bought Inkadinkado 98973 "Beauty Stems from Here" On sale at Joanns.



I also bought a set of adorable christmas stamps. Man, I have a lot of Christmas stamps, but none like these. This is set Inkadinkado 99599 "Christmas Season"



NOTE: With this set, it only shows you 11 stamps, there are actually 20 stamps in this set. Not shown on any site. Also in this set is, Script "Merry Christmas" Scripts Happy Holidays", Candy cane, Holly leaf with berries, Vintage looking Santa, Vintage ornament, 2 snowflakes and a holly swirl. This set of 20 stamps was 12.99 at Michael's and with a 40% coupon it was 7.79. Not bad at all.

One other thing, have you noticed, there are not that many blogs that specialize in these Inkadinkado stamps. Why is that? When I get caught up on some things, I have in the works, I will start using all my INK sets and post them here so others will have examples. But if you find any blogs or links with samples using these Inkadinkado stamp sets. Please leave me a comment with the link to the blog.

Back to working on my 3 & 4th Overlays. Sneak peaks and announcement coming later in the week hopefully.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

No comments :