Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, October 23, 2009

My New Software

Should be here today, by 2:00 so that's any time now.

I bought Adobe Illustrator CS2 on ebay for a really good price I think, they even overnighted it for me. So I could have it by today. So I can install and start converting my files.

I have been working so hard on converting my files, but Ink-scape just wasn't cutting it for me, I mean, it was not making files the way I wanted them(size of DXF is so huge even with editing nodes). I like my files to be very detailed, but simple enough for all users to cut. So im going to give this a try and will let yall know how it goes.

I woke up with a headache this morning, Not a migraine, thank goodness, just brain pressure from high brain fluid, it should drain through my shunt in a few hours but that triggers a different headache later today. But what this tells me is we have a storm front coming, when the barometric pressure changes, So dose my brain fluid, go figure.

Wait!!!,, knock on the door.... Yes, IT's HERE!! I love my mail man, he was across town, got a call for overnight to my house, he went got it and brought it to me at 1:20, He is go good.

Woo Hoo! Now to get it install and see what I can do with it.

SO! Have yall figured out what my announcement will be yet. I was hoping for today, but I pushed it off till Monday or Tuesday, So I could work with this software first.

Be on the look out for a post in the beginning of the week,

Have a great weekend, off to play and deal with this headache.

Thanks for stopping by.
Sharon

No comments :