Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Won 2nd Place!

Do yall remember my post about my card "Bushels of Blessing" back in Sept. This was my first card entry and first sheet load sketch card so I was excited to hear I won second place.



The contest was with Sheet Load of cards. I won a $10 gift certificate to Jessica Lynn Original Digital stamps. Woo Hoo!

You can see the winners beautiful card here. Congrats! to Dana.

Now off to take care of DH, who had his 2nd Cochlear Implant today. He is doing okay right now, but the pain meds from surgery are wearing off, and starting to feel the pain of the drilling in the ear bone and from the hole in the skull to place the unit, he will have bad pain for about a week, then it will get better. But its a long 3 months of recovery and doctor appt every week.

Oh, This was not the announcement I have been telling yall about, That announcement is still coming, and Im shooting on this weekend, if I can get every thing done in time.

Sorry about the repost, had to fix a bad link I missed in preview. Added pic of card.

See ya soon!
Sharon

1 comment :

Kelly Landers said...

Congratulations on winning second place with your card and the $10 gift certificate!!

I loved your card!

Hope your husband does well!!