Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, October 4, 2009

How do you ship

a 12 x 12 layout? I see them on ebay a lot and the shipping is pretty cheap like 4.00 but how do you ship those. Do they make some thing for 12 x 12.

Okay don't fall out of your chairs, but I'm asking because I'm thinking of Ideas for 12 x 12 layouts and want to know how to ship them.

Any one ever buy one off ebay or etsy, how did it arrive.

Sharon

3 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

I'm clueless here! I have shipped in the flat rate box that accomodates 12x12 sized items, but it is way to big and expensive for a layout or two! Sorry... no help here!

Jenn said...

The regular-size priority boxes taped up flat work great. Also, they sell large envies - like 12x18 that work good, as long as you add some cardboard to protect.

Sharon said...

I thought about that, I think I got one like that a few years ago. Do you know what they charge to mail it like that. Also where would you find those envelopes that size.