Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, October 26, 2009

"Announcement"

It's Official!

I can finally tell you my great news. You may have already guessed by some of my post, and some changes on my blog, like the new header. Well! If you haven't guessed it already. I will tell you now.

I have signed up to be a member of the "VDBC More Team" to design digital cutter files for cutting on all cutter machines. You can see my files in my part of the store "RSMobleys Designs"

Im am trying to learn all these new software's in order to convert my KNK files to other file types. So if you buy one of my files and it don't look right. Please let me know so I can fix it. Currently, I have KNK, AI, WPCv14 and SVG sets available, and I'm working on reducing the size of GSD to offer later.

I love to design in my KNK Maxx software when Im feeling up to it. And love my KNK Groove. I'm mainly a card make(merging stamping with my KNK files) and don't scrapbook but that may change now, LOL!. So I'm always looking for Ideas to help me create. So, If your looking for some thing, let me know, I take special request, and you will get the file free before I upload to the store.

I'm still working on getting settled in this new role as a designer and figuring out all these software's and how the forum works, I promise to be more active there as soon as things settle down.

I couldn't have made it this far with out all the help from Chris Durnan and Lori McDonald and the rest of the "More Team"


Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

2 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

Congratulations! This is fabulous news! I am sure you will love working with Chris! She is awesome!!

Sharon said...

Thank you Kelly,

Im very happy with the decision. They have been wonderful in helping me get all set up.

Sharon