Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, September 24, 2009

What's Keeping Me Busy!

Organizing Again! Will it ever end?

I'm on a roll converting my KNK files to GSD. About 3 a night. I have a lot to go yet. I'm having trouble converting my GSD to KNK so if I don't figure out how to convert them better, I'm just going to recreate in KNK and convert to GSD. Does that make sense?

Oh, I did buy a TH ruler at Micheal's yesterday, I'm not a huge TH fan, most his stuff is to wild for me, but I love his ruler, and a few other things like Alcohol inks, and stuff, Im just not to wild about all his metal embellishments or Stamps. Just not my style.

I would love to get the cube storage system that Jenn posted on her blog, She got them from Ikea for $200 but its just not in my budget any time soon. So I took my brown 2 door cabinet out of my dinning room scrap area, and just going to add 2 sets of 6 wire cubes to the set of 6 I already have. So this way, more will match and I can just put a white sheet over the front to hide every thing. I only had to buy one set of Wire cubes as I already had a set in the spare room not being used. So total cost $14.


Here is a pic of before.



I will post a new pic when Im done, hopefully by the weekend, my area is a mess with every thing out of the closet. I need to get it done so we can work on invitations next week, and post a sneak peak.

Happy Organizing
Sharon

No comments :