Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, September 17, 2009

What Im Working on!

Well, I am trying to convert my KNK files to other formats and its not going so well for some reason, I have done this before, but it was about a year ago. But I have not played with inkscape in a year and it appears I have forgot every thing. Which does not suprise me. My memory is so bad. Lets just say, "Im not allowed to leave the house by myself".

If yall have any suggestions on how to convert a KNK to GSD, EPS, SVG, AI with out using inkscape, Im all ears.

So the past few days, have been rough and its holding up the conversion process. So im going to take a break from it and make a card for my father-in-law that just had surgery. Will post that when I get done.

Have a great day! Woo hoo! weekend is almost here.

Oh, We did our first booking for a camping trip in Oct. One month to go.

Sharon

No comments :