Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wedding Invitation Update

Yesterday we spent the day working on cutting the rest of the Wedding Invitation parts that could be cut on the KNK. So Far we have cut 420 parts on the KNK and 20 parts by hand, cut 2 sets of ribbons for each invitation. We still have to hand punch the border of each card, print all the information on all the cards, take picture of the couple for the card, and assemble every thing.

There is a lot of work in this card. Each card is pretty heavy. So its a good thing we only are making 20, Very small wedding. Very Immediate family and Very close friends, that's the way she wants it.

So far we have used:
30 sheets of 8.5 x 11 White Card weight cardstock
48 sheets of SU 8.5 x 11 cardstock
20 sheets of SU 12 x 12 cardstock
20 sheets of Bisque Satin paper
3 rolls of Organza ribbon
2 rolls of Satin ribbon

Don't ask how much this cost, I will just tell you it would of been cheaper to get a set of invitations at Joann's or Micheal's with a coupon, But my daughter wanted unique and personalized, So I'm happy to do it.

When you see the finished Invitation you will see why we used so much paper. It will be beautiful and still simple like she likes it, No cuttle bug allowed on these, Dang!

Here is a sample of the 8.5 X 11 paper I was cutting, notice there is no extra on these sheets, I used every available inch of this paper and every sheet we had.



And here is another example



So next we are working on the Wedding Dress, It has a long train but it does not bustle, it has a loop to hook on your wrist. And she don't like that, So we are going to make it bustle.

Then I have to get working on Wedding favors, 3 different ones. And a surprise. If she lets me I will post pictures. If not, Y'all will have to wait till March.

Sharon

No comments :