Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, September 24, 2009

So Many Blog!!!!!

I'm so lost in the blogging world. I'm looking at so many blogs to see what fits me and my style. I have a few I'm watching, some I'm playing with, and others I'm still looking for. I have singed up for so many newsletters, and subscribed and following so many I'm now lost and having to create mail rules in outlook express and setting up folders in Google reader.

I have a couple sketch blogs I'm going to try. I have a couple digi stamps sites I'm trying.

But yet, I'm still looking for a place that fits me. I came to the conclusion, I should look for blogs to go with the stamps I have the most of. Okay, so I have an addiction for Inkadinkado stamp set, especially when I get them at Joann's @ 40% off so that's only like $5-$6 a set. Which works for me as I'm on a no scrap budget.

But so far. I'm not finding to many blogs using these stamps. If y'all have any links to blogs or forums using INK stamps.

Please let me know. I would love to see ideas using these stamps.

Sharon

No comments :