Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Saturday, September 12, 2009

KNK Groove and Chipboard

Today I learned how to cut chipboard on my KNK Groove with the help of Sandy and some other nice folks on the KNK Maxx group.

I used the blue cap blade and a pressure of 100 and it cut pretty thick chipboard like butter I did 2 cuts the first time to make sure it went through, but the next time, I did just one pass cut, and it still cut like butter.

I don't know the weight of the chipboard I used, but I can tell you this. I used a Iams Dog bone box. Yes, I do save all our dry food boxes, like cereal, Instant potatoes, hamburger helper boxes. And for even more thicker boxes, I save the frozen casadia boxes, they are really sturdy. And make great books for the Bind it all.

Hey, when you are on a no scrap budget, you have to make due and you recycle at the same time.

Sharon

No comments :