Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How Exciting!

My card was posted along with several other great cards on the Whimsie Doodles blog.

I love these digi stamps. As soon as I get caught up on some thing, I plan to buy some more images from them.

Today was a busy day, we did some wedding shopping, got some great deals at Joanns, they had the flyers wtih all those 40% off coupons and they let you use them all, so we used 8 coupons today and saved close to $40.00

Then went to a dress shop to look at Brides maid dresses, We looked at fabric samples, color samples, then looked at catalogs to match the color and fabric, then looked at actual dressing in those. They had One dress we picked in the catalog and found a dress we liked better that was not in the catalog and one dress they didnt even have. So making a decision is pretty hard. So thinking about it for a few day, as we have to get the order it, it takes 10 weeks to get the dresses in. Going to do other checking and see what we find close to the ones she likes.

Did I mention how tired I am, pooped is more like it. Off to rest and work on converting more files.

Sharon

1 comment :

Jenn said...

Congrats on the card being posted!

For dresses, check David's Bridal downtown - I got my wedding dress and my sister's bridesmaid dress there, both for good prices. Tons of dresses and you may not have to order them, they may have them in stock.