Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, September 28, 2009

Free Spider Web KNK File

Last night I was working on a file for Halloween using Sandy's "Design your own spider web" video. You can read about it and see the video "HERE" and check out part 2 "Here".

I decided to post a piece of the file I was working on for now. (I will have more later from another file im working on) So here is spider web that sits in the corner, it has a little spider that sits on the web and one that hang. I used Black Diamond stickles on the spider and Xmas Red stickles for the eyes. Did I mention, I DONT LIKE SPIDER! But these are cute on paper.

Here is a peak at the finished file your getting. Using stickles.



And here is a finished pick of the hanging spider, he is not attached so you can hang him any where on your card or layout.




I know there are many spider webs out there already, but whats one more.
You can download the file "HERE" and the pass word is rsmobleysdesigns.


Thank you for stopping by!
Sharon

1 comment :

Caroline said...

Thank you for the freebies, very cute!