Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, September 27, 2009

Free Scalloped Half Circle KNK FIle

While working on converting my files, I found this one I made for a Recipe swap last year. Thought I would post it for y'all today.

You can resize to any size like for a 12 x 12 layout or for a card. This file is for a Half Circle with scallops with oval holes and includes 2 mats. Also I included a whole scalloped circle in this file, you can use as a journal tag, or put on a card with a stamped image, or to stamp your phrase.

Here is the Recipe swap I did using this file, it has just the scalloped half circle in it. Also, We call this Potato pot pie, but really its shepherds pie. We just mixed it all together when the kids were small so they wouldn't pick around the veggies. LOL! And they called it Potato pot pie, so there ya go.



If you want the file you can down load it HERE Password is rsmobleysdesigns

I would love to see what you do with this file. I will post it here if you give permisson to post your pic.

Thanks for stopping by!
Sharon

2 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

What a cute recipe card!! I love all the details!

Sharon said...

Thank you, You know me and my details. I''m trying to simplify my files some, Im not sure others will love all the pieces. That's why I'm posting simple files to start, get every one used to my files. LOL!