Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, September 20, 2009

Core'dinations Color Cardstock

What do you think about Core'dinations card stock.

Is it a must have. I like the sanding and tearing effect. I do this with other paper and cat eye inks, but this would save a step.

How do you know what kind to get, is there one better then the other? Let me know what you think about this stuff. I'm looking to order some. And want some reviews first.

Oh, I may have an announcement later this week, And no, I'm not going to be a grandma yet. So keep checking.

EDIT: Sorry, link didn't work,
Sharon

4 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

I like it but I'll be honest that I don't use it as often as I thought I would. Sometimes it just has too much texture for what I am looking for. However, that said, when i do use it, I LOVE the way it sands leaving the white core that can be left like that or inked!! I think it would be good to have some!

Sharon said...

I have some DCWV textured white core cardstock and that's what I do with it, sand and ink. And your right, to much texture I don't like either. So I guess I will stick with that since I still have a bunch. I need to use it more then I do now.

Sharon

Jenn said...

If you want to try Core'dinations cheap, Joann's has it - watch for a sale. It's normally 59 cents which isn't too bad either.

Sharon said...

Thanks Jenn, I will look for some next time I go, I got enough project today to keep me busy with wedding stuff for a while.

I will just use my DCWV white core for now.

Sharon