Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Friday, September 4, 2009

Card Sketches

I need some inspiration to get me going again on some cards. And would like to add a bunch of links to my side bar.

So if y'all have links to card sketches you just love, let me know and I will add them to my side bar.

Also you can add scrapbook layouts as well, I will make a section for those as well.


Thanks for stopping by.

Sharon

2 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

I love all the card sketches at Splitcoaststampers. Here is the link to the forum for the sketches and then you can click on individual sketch challenges, or there is a posting that has all the sketches grouped into pdf's too.

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Sharon said...

Thanks Kelly,

I really need to spend more time on SCS. So much information there.

I was just looking at the Sheet Load Ezine. Wow, Love those.

Thanks for the line, fixing to add both.

Sharon