Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Baby is Getting Married!

We are very happy to announce that our daughter is getting married. Wedding date is set for March. They have been dating for 2.5 years and he his a wonderful young man. He has waited for her to finish high school and Tech school. He gave her promise ring for Christmas, and the day she finished Tech school, he asked her to marry him.

We are very happy to have him as part of our family, although Daddy is having a little trouble with his baby girl growing up. But he has a great time Fishing and Hunting with Hector.

This is a older picture of the two of them from last year. This is a scrap book page I had made in a album I made for them for Christmas. The Vine Frame is a KNK File I made. Picture was takes at the zoo.



My Daughter asked me to make her Wedding Invitations so they would be home made and personal. So she found a template on line for a try fold card, I changed it up to fit our needs. Im now making it in to a KNK file, so there is no room for error cutting all the cards and mats. Just ordered the card stock in the perfect shades of Sage. So this is my next project. Look for pictures later.

2 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

Oh that is so exciting! Congratulations to the adorable couple. I wish them the best! Can't wait to see the invitations! I know they will be pretty!

Sharon said...

Thank you Kelly, We are very excited and happy for them.

Sharon