Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, August 20, 2009

It's been a while

Since I have posted on this blog, Its been a busy few months around here, with my husbands Cochlear ear implant, all the tunings, Next surgery is in 6 weeks, I have been sick but getting better finally. I have been keeping up with my Camping and gardening blog as we were working on the pop up. But since that's about done. I think im headed back to crafting as I have a new project to work on.

I wasn't to sure, I missed scrapping, and I didn't. As I don't work well with pictures, but I look at it not as scrapping, but as crafting and card making, (No pics req. LOL!). So we will see how well that goes.

I hope to be posting crafty stuff to this blog soon.
Sharon

No comments :