Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Stamping Station Organization

Next to the table is my Stamping Station. I have a mixed bunch of shelves in my space so just ignore that, it works for now. In this picture, you see a white shelf with blue bins on the left, I got those blue fold able bins on clearance at Target 2 in a pack for 2.00,so I bought the last 4 pks. LOL! In the top one I have all my precut cardstock for cards, Card envelopes and Card kits. In the Bottom I have all my Water coloring pencil's, water crayons, Prisma color pencils, water pens and stuff like that used to color images.

In the top, that is a tray from my old fridge.(It had a freon leak so we trashed it and I kept the bins, some in my scrap area, some in my work shop for storage, some in the closets.)Any ways, In that drawer I have all the little things like, paint brushes, sponges, Acrylic blocks, stamping pads, any thing small for stamping, Hey it works.

On top is a hanging file folder from Walmart, This is where I keep all my scraps of paper. I use from this first for every thing I make, some of my paper piecing KNK files are done totally with scraps. If you cant tell by now, either I'm really cheap or I like to Reuse every thing, I think its both, LOL!

The black shelf I bought at Biglots for $19.00. I have all my newly organized Unmounted and Mounted sets in this shelf. Looks like I will be needing a bigger shelf soon, What do you think, LOL!.



This is just a close up of the stamps in the new Super Jewel DVD Boxes from Sleeve City.(3rd one down on this page, order a lot, I ordered 50 and used 35. I do love them, and will be storing my Nestabilaties in them next.


This is just a close up of the unmounted clear stamps in the case, Sorry for the bad picture. The clear tranparency with the images on them or just a stamped image is now in a binder for quick referance.


Above the Stamping shelves is my Ink pad holder, A friend bought these off Craigslist pretty cheap, its a Cassette tape holder. I keep my ink pads, reinkers, crackle paint, and paint daubers in here. I only have a few ink pads right now, but I just won 20 Adirondack pads on ebay for about $8. Woo hoo! should be here any day. On the top, the cards on the left are 2 I made. The one in the middle is a Birthday card from a friend Wendy, she cut it on her wishblade and printed the back. The one on the right is a water color Birthday card from my MIL several years back, She is a water color artist and Teacher in San Angelo, TX. I love it so I framed it.


Sharon

No comments :