Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scrapbook Organization

Over at "Paper Threads Forum". They are doing a bingo game called "Get Your Life in Order". Its all about what you use to organize your Scrapbooking stuff. So I have posted a few pictures and a few have asked to see more. My Scrap area is in the dinning room, so I have to be organized, actually it's an OCD thing for me. So figured I would post it here. So here we go!

My Dinning room Scrap Space (note the sign on the wall)






I have a bunch of pictures of my area so will post them in several post. I still have some stuff to put away, so dont mind the stuff cluttering the tops of the shelf and drawers. Oh, and the table was cleaned off in the picture for Thanksgiving dinner, its never that clean, LOL!

Sharon

No comments :