Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Scarpbooking Wall Storage (Part 2)

This is the other half of the wall. This is where I keep my paper storage, which is a set of wire cubes from Target. This is a couple sets. On the right, I used some of the sides from the cubes and used ty wraps to hold the shelves in place, to use a a paper sorter for my pattern paper.

Above that is all my Joanns Cardstock, on the left is Bazzill, DCWV, 110 weight card stock (Great for stamped images). White binder is for all my Recipe swaps, Black binder if for all my test cut KNK files I make.Under that is all the Page kits and pattern paper by themes. last shelf is page kits, album kits all put together, I just need to work on, but again, I dont do pages, LOL!

Oh, On the very top is the "Scraprack". I like the system myself, I know others that sold it and move the stuff to PSB's. I bought 4 on HSN last year when they were on clearance for $9. Just in case I decided to move it, but nope, I like it for now. I use my PSB for Cuttle bug storage, will post that later.



Next is the big brown double door closet/Pantry (from my old house)It works, for storage of all the other stuff I need to hide. you can see on the top is Magazines and SU cataloges, a whole set of Tombow markers,(I need a better way to store those, Im not liking this thing, all 96 dont fit in the maker holder. Any one have a better soulution, let me know). Right now this is where I keep my Tonic cutter, which I love.

Next shelf is stuff like my Cuttle bug machine, Perfect layers rulers in a bag I made for it, the http://store.scrapbooking-warehouse.com/358373.html, ATG Tape gun, and on other side is Albums and a box that says "Done Layouts Need Pics" Did I mention I have issues with pictures on pages. LOL!

Next is just misc stuff no place for, and other side is all my Daughters Graduation stuff, page kits, already cut files I designed, A started album, I really need to finish.

Last 2 shelves are just for more storage like page keepers, Mason Jars, Empty albums for some day layouts. LOL!

That's if for the other half of the wall.

Next is Cuttle bug storage. Stay tuned!

Sharon

No comments :