Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 12, 2009

KNK Clowns

I joined a swap on the KNK GE group hosted by Lynn C. This was a challenging swap for sure. One, I'm not a fan of clowns, but the hardest thing was. The rule was, "You could not trace any thing" You had to use the shapes given in KNK GE software.

With these files, simple shapes were used and then manipulated using features like, Convert to polyarc (I just love this feature), Changing nodes from "O" to "+" or the other way around, Dragging lines to make your shape more rounded, adding or reducing nodes, welding shapes and so on. This was a challenge for sure.

Now that the swap is over, I can show you the results of my file. I think they turned out really cute. I love the Hobo Clown.

I used pattern paper for the clothes, I used real buttons on the suspenders, and on the clown with red hair, I used red fun flock on the hair and trim on his clothes, It looks really good in person.

Please don't copy or trace my files.

Thanks
Sharon

No comments :