Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fiber, Ribbon and Flower Storage

This is how I store my Fiber, Ribbon and Flowers. I bought this handy bag in the Fishing department at Walmart. In it I have 4 container. On the left is my Silent setter and in the pocket on the right, I have my Pink Cropadile. I also have a organizer bin with just flowers, but forgot to take a picture.




This is how I store my Spot Inks, Cat Eye Chalk Inks and Perfect pearls.




In this one, I have all my fiber on Floss Cards, it keeps them nice and neat and easy to find. When I run low on one, I just refill it.


I bought this container at Harbor Freight, It was 2.99 and came with 24 little containers and the case. I store all my brads, Eyelets and Photo corners in here. Each is labeled with color, shape and type (Brad or Eyelet)


This shoe box came from Dollar Tree, I have many of these. I keep all my Ribbon that is longer then 1 yard on these cards. You cant believe how many rolls of Ribbon you can put in one shoe box. I now have 2 completely full. This sits on the white wall shelf.



This is how I keep my Ribbon, Fiber less then 1 yard. Also keep extra flowers in these mason jars on the shelf.





More to come tomorrow.

Sharon

No comments :