Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Thursday, February 26, 2009

Easter Flowers

I have been busy working on the camper this week, but I found some time when its dark outside to play with KNK Maxx software. I made this file of some Easter Flowers, I will try and get it cut and on a card in the next few days.

What do you think. I have a purple mat for the back ground of the flowers which are white so they show up better. I also have 3 different kinds and colors of grass.

Please do not copy my files.



Thanks
Sharon

No comments :