Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, January 19, 2009

KNK Groove

For Christmas this year, I upgraded from my Blue 8" Craft Robo which I have used so much along with KNK GE software. To the Newest member of the KNK Family. The 13" KNK GROOVE. Its absolutely the greatest machine. It has more cutting force (800) thats more then the older KNK, Cricut and Pazzles , so you can cut thicker materials, like chipboard, Acrylic, Fun Foam, Balsa, you can also Emboss metal, Cut Vinyl for your cars or to decorate your walls. I just cant tell you how many things you can do with this machine and new software. And the lower price just cant be beat. Its only $525.

But I can tell you, if you want the best service out there for these machines. If you would like to buy one of these machines, You need to contact "Sandy McCauley". She writes the manuals on these machines and they are so helpful. She is always around to help on the yahoo groups. She has a bunch of free videos you can watch to see what the software does on her blog.

Let Sandy know I sent you please (Sharon Mobley /RSMobley Designs). Im sure you will be seeing more of my file creations to come, I love to make paper piecings. Im also working on a Clown swap on the GE Group, and also going to cut new decals out of vinyl on my KNK Groove for my Vintage 85' Coleman Chesapeake pop up we are renovating.

Thanks for stopping by,
Sharon

1 comment :

Jill said...

Can't wait to see some of your creations with your newest toy!