Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, January 19, 2009

Jumpin Bass Card


I made this card a couple months ago. Trying to use a brayer and that didnt go so well so I used sponges. The Bass was stamped then heat embossed, colored with Jill's Tombow markers, then went over it with Versafine maker and heat embossed with clear embossing power to protect the image while sponging ink on the back ground. The sun was done with the negative of a circle punch, Then trees and water weeds stamped in 2 colors of green. Those that know me, know this card is so me. I like it, but hope I get better at this technique soon. I sold this Card

Sharon

No comments :