Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hello and Welcome to my blog

Im not a huge blogger, so I wont be posting to much. I figure this is a good way to remember things as I don't have a good memory. I "Try" to be some what crafty in my spare time when I'm not sick or feeling really bad or dealing with daily headaches.

I Started scrap booking but working with pictures if not my thing, so I do mostly cards and some projects. The good thing about card making, is you do it when you can, and you dont have to leave the house, which is good as I don't leave the house that often.

I started out with a Blue Craftrobo and KNK GE which I love. I bought a new KNK Groove for Christmas and its just "Groovy" LOL!

When I can, I will post my card creations, but it takes me days to get them done, as I do a little at a time when I'm feeling up to it.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sharon

No comments :