Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Sunday, January 18, 2009

Give Thanks Card


Here is a card I made a few months ago. I start off with the simplest of plans, but it never ends up that way. I wish I knew how to make simple but beautiful cards, I might be able to get more done that way. It always takes me days to weeks to do a card. But I always love the finished card. What do you think?

I used fiskars "Turkey Lurkey" stamps, Studio G for the scarecrow ,heat embossed, water colored with Tombow markers. The tree and leaves are a KNK file I designed, , Ribbon, Eyelets, and Inked the back ground with sponges as I don't have the hang of the brayer yet.

No comments :