Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, January 19, 2009

First BIA Project

This is my first Bind It All project with my new Pink BIA2. I like to garden to relieve stress and help support the grocery bill. So I created this book to keep track of all the Plants and Veggies, how to grow them, Problems and treatments.

On the cover I used a sunflower paper pack from Dollar tree and used yellow stickles on the petals, and green stickles on the leaves. The titles are simple KNK files I cut on my new KNK. (I will post and tell y'all about that next).

On all the pages I used Green DCWV card stock, Yellow Joann's Card stock, Mega Curved Rectangle Nestabilaties, Corner stickers, Stamped Images, water colored with Tombow markers, SU Tag punch and KNK titles.


This page stamp "Sunflowers in Wheel barrow" PSX G-1756 1995

This stamp "To Some one Special (Removed)" from SU Feathered Friends set

This stamp "Miss you (Replaced with Flowers)" SU Feathered Friends set

This stamp "Thank You (Replaced with Herbs)" SU Feathered Friends set

This stamp by Great Impressions #J42 (Don't know name)

This stamp "Thinking of You (Removed)" by SU Feathered Friends

Back with same paper from Dollar tree kit


Hope you like it as much as I do. Im sure it will be handy for all kinds of information.

Sharon