Welcome to my Creative Blog. I'm now a "Retired" file designer.

I hope you find inspiration and lots of creative ideas when you visit my blog. Smokey is my sweet lil cat who LOVES to get into my scrap room and play with all my stuff!

I only ask that you do not trace my pictures or files. All content of this blog is protected by myfreecopyright.


Thanks for stopping by
Sharon (and Smokey too!)


Monday, January 26, 2009

CHA 2009 live with Making Memories

Wow, my new blog is one week old and what a way to kick off the new year. With a new blog and CHA 2009 Live from Making Memories. Tons of new exciting stuff to be released. Tell all your friends. You can see them live from Anaheim. http://makingmemories.typepad.com/makingmemories/

Man, the last time I was in Anaheim, was 25 years ago, I went to the then Rams football game with my family I was visiting. Time flys, lol.

(Edited to make Name "Making Memories" click able ) Sorry, Still learning this blog thing.


Sharon

No comments :